FINANCIAL POLICIES 2019-2020
It is important that the CCA Financial Policies be read and understood by every parent or guardian, in connection with the rights and responsibilities contained in the
Contract of Continuous Enrollment.
Enrollment Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and fees for full-time enrollment for the 2019-20 school year are as follows:
FULL-TIME ENROLLMENT Tuition Registration Fee Academic Supply Fee Immersion Learning Fee Graduation Fee ANNUAL COST PER STUDENT Kinder - 3rd $4890 $400 $180 $60 -- $5530 4 - 5th Grade $5485 $400 $180 $190 -- $6255 6th - 8th Grade $5595 $400 $190 $275 -- $6460 9th - 11th Grade $6320 $400 $250 $275 -- $7245 12th Grade $6320 $400 $250 $275 $200 $7445
- All families are required to enroll with FACTS Management Company for management of tuition and fee payments and incidental charges.
- A Contract for Continuous Enrollment is required for every student attending CCA, and all family account charges for the full school year are due and payable once the contract is entered into by electronic signature of a parent or guardian. Unless paid in full, monthly installments for all family account charges will be arranged through and automatic payment plan with FACTS Management Company.
- The enrollment period for current families ends on January 31, 2019. At that time, a new payment plan for the following school year will be set up in FACTS for returning CCA families and a $100 deposit (per student) will be charged to secure each student's spot on the registration roster for the next school year. The balance of the registration fee and other tuition/fees charges for the upcoming year will be added to the family FACTS account. Payments under the new plan will begin the month after the last payment under the current year payment plan.
- Enrollment opens to the community on February 8, 2019. A FACTS payment plan for the following school year will be set up for all families during enrollment. The $400 registration fee will be charged to the family FACTS account for all students who enroll on or after that date, and tuition/fees charges for the upcoming year will be added to their FACTS payment plan. Payments under the new plan will begin within a month after enrollment.
- The registration fee covers registration and enrollment processing, technology fees, NAUMS fees, and administrative costs, and is due upon enrollment. Additional fees will be charged during summer registration:
Late Registration Fee: $100additional per student fee when registering on or after June 1st
Post-Registration Fee: $500 additionalper family fee when registering on or after August 1st
- The academic supply fee covers costs associated with online service charges, standardized testing fees, and curriculum support materials. Immersion learning fees cover both on- and off-campus experiences in which students have the opportunity to engage in authentic and hands-on learning experiences.
- Other fees may be applied to the family FACTS account, including but not limited to athletics, cheer, courses outside the regular school day, Learning Lab, Dyslexia Therapy, private music lessions, study hall, transcripts, etc.
- All fees are non-refundable, without exception.
1. Part-time enrollment may also be available. Part-time enrollment is open only during summer months, depending on space and availability. The tuition for part-time enrollment in grades 4-12 is charged on a per class basis.
|PART-TIME ENROLLMENT||4 - 5th Grade||6 - 8th Grade||9 - 12th Grade|
|Part-Time Enrollment Tuition||$1100/yr per class||$1200/yr per class||$1400/yr per class|
|Ind. Study + Courses for Full-Time HS Students||NA||NA||$800/yr per class|
|TTH Study Hall - Drop-In||NA||$25/day||$25/day|
|TTH Study Hall - Semester||NA||$500/sem||$500/sem|
2. The part-time support porgram is available to homeschool families interested in enrolling a student in individual courses at CCA. Homeschool students may enroll in up to 4 classes per year. Homeschool students must complete the admissions process in order to enroll in up to 4 classes per year. Homeschool students must complete the admissions process in order to enroll in classes on a part-time basis. Upon acceptance, the academic supply fee will be prorated on a per course rate, but the full immersion learning fee must be paid for students eligible to participate. A part-time student who later wishes to enroll in CCA's full-time program will be required to pay a transfer credit fee for high school credits earned outside CCA, subject to approval by the Principal.
3. Part-time students will not be eligible for graduation from CCA. An exception to this policy is for high school seniors who do not require a full-time schedule to graduate. A current senior may request part-time enrollment, subject to approval by the Principal. Seniors enrolled on a part-time basis are required to participate in the CLAW retreat. Please see the Parent/Student Handbook for further details.
4. The registration fee for part-time enrolment or registration by semester is a s follows:
Part-time Registration Fee: $100 per class
Semester Registration Fee: $300 per semester
5. High School students registered on a full-time basis may be eligbilbe for enrollment in independent study or other supplemental courses at a per course rate. Enrollment in the additional class(es) is subject to approval by the Principal.
6. The CCA Study Hall Program is offered on Tues/Thurs, 9am-noon for grades 6-12 (exceptions are subject to approval by the Principal). This program offers CCA students assistance from qualified teachers in completing their satellite schoolwork. Resources will be provided for successful completion of homework assignments, e.g. computers. Please note that this program is not intended to serve as a substitute for parental involvement.
New Student Admissions
- There is a one-time Application Fee of $100 per student that is paid with the online application submission.
- All new applicants will be administered an academic evaluation during the admissions process. The evaluation fee is paid directly to CCA prior to or at the time of testing. Prospective students may be administered the Level One test, however, to assure that an applicant is a good fit for CCA’s programs, a student may be required to undergo the more extensive Level Two evaluation. Students who have been homeschooled for more than one year or who have not been enrolled in an accredited school prior to CCA will be required to undergo the more extensive Level Two evaluation. Level Three testing is recommended if it is suspected that a student may have a learning difference or when parents are curious as to specific areas of giftedness as well as areas for improvement. The Dyslexia battery is a specific set of tests used only to diagnose dyslexia.
Educational Testing Fees: $175 per student for Level One
$400 per student for Level Two
$950 per student for Level Three/Full Individual Evaluation (FIE)
$125 per student for Dyslexia testing (may be coupled with any level of testing)
3. All fees associated with the admissions process are non-refundable.
Students in grades 7-12 may participate in CCA’s athletic program. An Athletics fee of $400 per sport will be charged for each sport in which a student is enrolled. Participation is allowed in one sport per season (fall, winter, spring), and any exceptions require the prior approval of the Athletic Director. If a student is approved to participate in more than one sport during the same season, the athletic fee for the second sport will be $200.
Athletic fees are non-refundable, unless there is not a sufficient number of students for a sport to make or if after tryouts are held the student does not make a team in the requested sport. Availability of particular sports is dependent upon student participation. High school cheer is an activity for current students that is billed separately after evaluations occur in the spring and the squad has been selected. See program details for more information.
Learning Lab Program
The CCA Learning Lab program is for students in grades 4-12 who have documented learning differences and require accommodations and/or modifications to their academic program. Enrollment in the Learning Lab program requires prior approval from CCA’s Principal or a Learning Lab specialist. There is a non-refundable Learning Lab fee of $1,750 for the first student in a family enrolled in the program, and a $750 fee per additional student in the family enrolled thereafter. Learning Lab enrollment is reassessed each school year, and the fee is non-refundable.
Dyslexia Therapy Program
The CCA Dyslexia Therapy program is for students in grades 1-12 who have a diagnosis of dyslexia or other specified reading disorder. The program has two separate tracks depending on the level of therapy needed. The Special Programs Director will review each applicant’s case to determine the appropriate level of intervention required. The non-refundable fees for this program are follows:
Dyslexia Therapy fees: $4,030 per student for Level 1 (3 days/week)
$2,685 per student for Level 2 (2 days/week)
Private Music Lessons
Private music lessons are offered before, during and after the school day at an additional cost. Private lessons in piano, bass, drums, guitar and voice are available on a limited basis. Students enrolled in the program will receive 25 half-hour lessons during the school year. The cost for private music lessons is $650 per year. Enrollment in the program is a year-long commitment. See program details for more information.
Curriculum/Books & School Supply Costs
Parents are required to purchase the needed curriculum and supplies for their student for each course by the first day of classes. CCA will provide families with curriculum lists necessary for each grade via email, through CCA’s online communication system and the school website on the Resources page. CCA’s vendor for textbooks and adjunct materials is MBS Direct (bookstore.mbsdirect.net). A link to their website can be accessed on the home page on CCA’s website, at www.ccawarriors.com. Teachers/Coaches may periodically require additional supplies for special projects, assignments, uniforms, etc. In such cases, the fees may be added directly to the family’s FACTS account.
All students are required to wear uniforms as detailed in the student dress code in the CCA Parent/Student Handbook. CCA families are required to purchase uniform items for their student from Academic Outfitters or Academy Sports as detailed in the dress code policy. Each family must purchase uniforms to meet their individual needs. Compliance with the student dress code is required by all students, including homeschool and other part-time students enrolled in individual classes. Some athletic uniform and equipment items are purchased and are retained by the family beyond the school year. Athletic uniforms and equipment provided by CCA remain the property of CCA and must be turned in at the conclusion of each season.
A $25 fee will be assessed for each course added or dropped beyond the cut-off date. See Parent/Student Handbook for details.
A $50 fee will be assessed for accepting a student’s transfer credits. This fee is waived in the initial transfer of credits for new students if the credits are from an accredited source. See Parent/Student Handbook for details.
Discount amounts are offered and approved annually by CCA Board and Administration. Discounts apply only to tuition costs. Discounts will not apply to athletic fees, registration fees, or any other charge or fees. Only one discount can be applied at a time per family. All discounts are subject to the federal tax guidelines and allowances. All discounts are surrendered in the event of breach of contract.
Discounts are available to families under the following circumstances:
- Multi-student tuition discounts:
3rd student - 5% tuition discount
4th student - 7.5% tuition discount
5th student - 10% tuition discount
- Ministry tuition discount: for families where the head of household is employed in full-time ministry, which includes the following full-time positions: pastor, youth minister, music director or missionary. Proof of ministry is required in the form of a letter on church letterhead, signed by the chairman of the Board of Directors, deacon or other elder body of the church verifying current full-time employment in ministry. At the time of enrollment or re-enrollment, all families are required to submit a FACTS Grant & Aid application in order to be considered for this discount. The information provided to FACTS will be used to process the application. FACTS will then provide CCA with a determination of need which will be used to establish the family’s tuition discount and enable CCA to better access the financial needs of its ministerial families. This process must be completed every school year the ministry discount is requested.
- Employee tuition discount: for CCA employees pursuant to their annual employment contract.
Tuition and Fees Payment
A family account balance is typically divided into equal monthly payments based on the number of months remaining between the day of registration and the end of CCA’s billing year which is the last day of February. Annual FACTS account management fees are paid by CCA. Delinquent payments are governed by the terms of the CCA Contract of Continuous Enrollment.
All tuition and fees assessed by CCA are a financial obligation that must be paid to the school according to the established due dates. Student records, including report cards, transcripts and standardized test scores will be withheld until all amounts due have been paid in full. If there is an overdue balance, students are not permitted to re-enroll, transfer records, or graduate from CCA until their account has been paid. All family financial accounts must be clear at the end of each school year. If an outstanding balance remains as of June 1, a student’s enrollment/registration will be placed on Hold and their name will be removed from the registration roster until the amounts due have been paid. Please refer to the Family Contract of Enrollment for a detailing of the financial obligations and conditions regarding tuition and fees.
New Family Referrals
Any current registered CCA family whose referral results in the annual enrollment of a full-time student of a new family will receive a credit of $200.00 on their FACTS account for the referral, upon approval by CCA. The referral must be noted in the new family’s application, and a New Family Referral Tuition Credit Form will be completed for such referral. A maximum of three referral credits may be given to a referring family per school year. Referral credits are evaluated and, if approved, will be applied in November of each year. Only one credit will be issued per family referred. If more than one family is listed on the new family’s application, the tuition credit will be divided evenly among the referring families.